Careers at Affirmicare
At AffirmiCare, we believe that living life to the fullest is essential. We are committed to offering our clients the opportunity to live their life as independently as possible. Are you searching for meaning in your work, a flexible job to earn some extra money? If so, we invite you to read on to learn more about our job opportunities for Personal Care Assistants.
What would I be doing as a caregiver each day?
Why should I choose AffirmiCare?
Personal connections are important to us. We understand that the best way for you to be successful is for you to enjoy your work and to feel supported. For this reason, we carefully match the skills, preferences, and personalities of our caregivers to those of our clients. Also, we offer the following benefits:
- A variety of shifts available, with flexible schedules that fit your life.
- 24/7 on-call support and advice from a member of our leadership team.
- In person training with every client and opportunities to grow through training programs.
- Advancement opportunities in the field or the office.
- No minimum number of hours required.
- Paid mileage during service provision to a client and travel time between client homes.
- A bi-weekly paycheck.
- Competitive pay rates based on life experience.
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
What are the requirements of the job?
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and motor vehicle record search.
- Must have a personal cell phone with internet access.
- Must have a reliable, fully insured vehicle.
- Experience with dementia and older adults is preferred, but not necessary.